Skidloader trailers come with stand-up ramps, which are folded down to haul equipment such as skid steers, mini excavators, etc. These trailers are built heavy and are equipped with a full 83” between the fenders. Capacities range from 10-20K.
Built with an angle iron frame, these trailers provide the user a lip around the outside of their trailer. Trailers come standard with a 12-24’ straight deck and stand-up ramps.
Built with an industry leading, continuous, one piece 10” channel frame, these trailers far outdistance the competition. Trailers come standard with a 14-28’ deck with a 2’ beavertail and the most user friendly stand-up ramps you can find. All models, include a full 83” width between the fenders and are engineered with lowest deck height in mind.
Model #CBCT1816E-BT, CBCT2020E-BT, or CBCT2124E-BT
Directional drill ramp trailers are available in 1Learn More
- HD 23" wide tube ramps w/pin style lock
- Completely drill ready with mixer, reel, and toolbox mounts, as well as boring rod holders and machine stops
- Trailer can be customized to meet certain dealerships mounting specs
- Industry low deck heights on spring suspension
- Custom tongue, deck, and beavertail lengths available